Tiso Blackstar Group Graduate Programme
Tiso Blackstar Group Graduate Programme - 2017/2018 Intake
Tiso Blackstar Group, a global publishing, broadcast and retail marketing solutions company is inviting unemployed graduates in various disciplines to send in their applications for the internship graduate programme. This programme will run for 12-months between October 2017 and December 2018.
The internship will take place in Johannesburg, Durban, East London, Port Elizabeth and Cape Town in the following fields of study:
- Johannesburg – Journalism, Information Technology, Finance, Marketing and TV production
- Durban – Journalism, Information Technology, Marketing and Radio Production
- East London – Journalism, Human Resource, Marketing and Information Technology
- Port Elizabeth – Journalism, Marketing and Finance
- Cape Town – Journalism and Marketing
- Have a matric /equivalent certificate
- Are a South African citizen
- Completed a degree or diploma from an accredited institution of higher learning, or currently completing your final year of study
Instructions when applying:Please put "Tiso Blackstar Group Graduate Programme", preferred city and field of study in the subject line of your e-mail and attach certified copies of Matric Certificate, ID and Degree/diploma as well as academic record. These must be submitted to email@example.com before 30 September 2017.
Any application without these documents will not be considered. No other documents should be submitted except those mentioned. Only one application per person will be considered.
If your application is shortlisted you will be invited to an interview.
Tiso Blackstar Group applies the principles of Employment Equity Act and as such, preference will be given to EE candidates who will add to the diversity of our organisation. Kindly note that if we do not respond to you by 31 October 2017, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.